Monday, September 15, 2008

Teeth you could eat off of...




My boyfriend Vince finally looked at my list and seemed very excited to immediately get me to undertake #40, Follow Vince's teeth-cleaning regimen for one month. Maybe I should be insulted, were my teeth really all that gross? So last night I began following his regimen, which involves tongue-scraping, flossing, brushing, and gargling.

I also uploaded all my received postcards to Flickr, which you can see here: Postcards

I am enjoying my new hobby excessively and I am spending more money than I anticipated on stamps. However, my list only stipulates one postcard must be mailed at all times, therefore, if it gets too expensive, certainly I can scale back my massive postcard operation. Until then, however - full steam ahead. :)

No comments: